Thursday, January 28, 2010

Are You Being Served? - October 1st, 2nd and 3rd are now available!!

Sometimes unexpected things happen and this time it is the pitter patter of little feet.

No, Alex and I aren't expecting (four children is enough), but one of our lovely couples who has booked their wedding with us for October has just announced they are having a baby in September. This means that they have decided to push their wedding forward to May leaving the first weekend in October available for me to shoot!

Tessa and Jamie's wedding was going to be in Glen Innes which meant that I was unable to shoot for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of October as I had to include my travel time there and back... wow, we have knocked back so many weddings for these three dates! However, this could be good fortune for someone else.

Friday the 1st, Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd of October are now available! Don't miss out on these dates as they are sure to fill fast.

Oh, and a huge congratulations to Tessa and Jamie on the impending bundle of joy! Can't wait to see the cute little baby bump when I shoot your wedding in May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment