Monday, September 29, 2008

Savvy Studios - Portrait shoot, 27th September.

I have been having a break from shooting for the last few months due to the demands of my 5 1/2 month old twin boys. Each time Alex has a shoot and I sort through his images I start to get an itchy trigger finger and keep coming up with comments like, "oh, you could have done..." or "If I was there, I would have...". Saturday was a weekend without weddings so I was thrilled to have a portrait shoot booked in so that I could get back behind the camera (and leave Alex home with the bubbas).


Danielle, Dave and their three children, Deacon, Seth and Emmaiya made the trip to the studio first up to get a few family shots and photograph the gorgeous baby Em in the buff. She was a wonderful model with the cutest little fat rolls and brightest blue eyes.


Next, we headed off to a local park so the boys could be boys. I particularly had a laugh when Seth decided that his pants were stopping him from chasing the birds so they just had to come off.


Thanks to Danielle, Dave and family for the fun out and about shooting. I enjoyed getting behind the camera again and can't wait to catch up with you soon.



















1 comment: